Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Just a quickie sketch...


I did this for Illustration Friday - It's been forever since I've done any art for myself...
I'm currently working on character turnarounds with my square creatures because a producer saw my art show back in July and wants to see if we can't turn it into a cartoon.  It's slim (and very speculative)...but it's a chance...
Anyway - While I've been working on that, I haven't done any art here...so I remember someone saying that we should be posting our illustration friday stuff - so this one is mine for the week of "Frozen."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That would be so great to have a cartoon based on your characters. I know my kid would watch it. Your block characters have a lot of appeal.

pete said...

Good luck, Isaac. That sound like a potential career-maker to me! I agree with Steve...they are marketable little dudes.

I like your illustration. I like way the light source crosses the water. How the heck did he get in there?

Sara Burrier said...

I truly hope something comes of this possible gig Isaac, I too find your square creatures interesting, playful, and very marketable! :D

Totally enjoy this wee spot illo. Tons of fun and really like the colors! He definitely looks a bit more blue than usual. ;)

Great work!

Patti said...

I can totally see your little square characters as a cartoon. Keep us posted!