Thursday, September 24, 2009

Illustration Friday Challenge

I'm back, up, and running! Whoo! After about a month of getting life back together, getting on track, and placing my behind into a schedule, I'm ready to take off. I've been keeping up with the blog, tho not posting, but reading (they come through my email), and we've been quiet for over a week.

So I CHALLENGE YOU! hehe And me. :P

I challenge each member of this board to post a WIP for this upcoming Illustration Friday word. Dunno what it is yet, but once it is posted find 15mins and sketch something out. Even if it isn't a finished sketch, so what! Hey, you got the sketch done, that's post-able! It would be awesome to see everyone submit to IF this upcoming week. :) I really hope everyone is doing well, and have LOTS of work to do (which is why none of us are posting right? ^_- ). God bless and talk soon!

4 comments:

Carmen Medlin said...

Hm, sounds like fun! I think it's good to think of Illustration Fridays as a real assignment with a real deadline (when one is not packed with regular paid assignments anyway!), and I would like to get into a groove of doing that regularly. Keeping in practice and such.

Carmen Medlin said...

Oh, and I mustn't forget -- your Infinite illustration is beautiful! You have such a way with light sources and atmosphere.

Unknown said...

oh no...couldn't you have said this about last week's word? I'll try and think something up for pattern...but it won't be pretty!

nicbrek said...

I am going to try to create something over the weekend for Illustration Friday. I'll post once I'm through with it. Thanks for the reminder!!