Thursday, March 26, 2009

Changes to the Bunny


Thanks for all the input on this one. I went ahead and spent the afternoon making the changes as suggested and I think it turned out way better than before. I need to spend more time planning out my BKGDs so that I don't run into issues as I did previously. This piece took over two days to complete, so no this is not one of my quicky illustrations...I spent some serious time on this puppy, I mean bunny.

4 comments:

Carmen Keys said...

Ah, perfect Steve! The changed carrot tops really give so much more dimension and space. This is great.

sara.b said...

I love the new carrot tops! They look very real (real as far as your style goes) and have so much more character to them. An element you didn't have before. What a strong piece to have in your portfolio, it's a keeper fur shur! :D

I know what you mean by having a "quicker" style, I'm trying to do the same thing with my watercolor. It's tricky!

pete said...

Even better! Nice work, Steve.

Christy said...

Like the tops! :) It improved the whole she-bang.